Join us for a sensory friendly performance which tells of the founding of Singapore in two parts: a show and a workshop. The performance is by students from the School of Technology for the Arts, Republic Polytechnic Singapore and guided by well-known theatre practitioner Samantha Bounaparte. The performance is for children with special needs and there is a limited capacity of 20 children for each production.
Date: 23 and 24 September 2017
Time: 23 Sep: 3pm and 6pm
24 Sep: 11am and 3pm
Venue: The Space, Oasis Village, Oasis Damansara,
Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
for enquiries, email email@example.com
This production is designed to be interactive and aims to provide a safe and sensory friendly environment to increase access and inclusion for children and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders and other disabilities that create sensory sensitivities.
This exclusive and dedicated Sensory Friendly performance will include:
· Reduction of loud and sudden sounds
· Reduction of harsh and/or flashing lights
· Modification of house lights during performance
· Accommodated house rules that will allow for audience members to talk and/or move around during the show
· Sensory friendly set, props and costumes that audience members can interact with
· Preshow activities and craft that audience can work on to be brought into the show