This interactive and multi-sensory performance provides a safe and sensory friendly environment for children and families on the autism spectrum and sensory sensitivities. This multi-sensory performance includes:
- A narrative that is devised from interactive multi sensory environment
- Reduction of noise levels
- Reduction of bright lights
- Modification of lights during the show
- Sensory friendly set, props and costumes that audience members can interact with
- Accommodated house rules that allow audience members to talk and/or move around during the show
- Hands-on activities before the performance at the Front of House area that can be used during the performance.
Riley, the raindrop, is lost and she is looking for her friends. Along the way, she meets Gerry the Dragonfly, Marco the Tiger and the ever elusive Lilypad, Lena. Join Riley and her friends on a windy adventure as she searches for the great downpour!
The show will involve interactive use of scenery, appropriate lights and soundscape that aim to provide children on the autism spectrum and sensory sensitivities, a comfortable and relaxed environment. Together with the use of textural props and costumes, it encourages interaction between audience and performers.
Date: 28 September & 29 September 2019
Time: 11.30am & 3.00pm
Venue: RUANG by Think City, 2 Jalan Hang Kasturi, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
By Invitation Only!
For more information
CALL: 014 3545124